How to increase sperm count
According to a significant new study, sperm count has dropped nearly 60 percent since the 1970s. The finger of guilt has been pointed at our 21st-century lives. High levels of stress and the growing existence of chemicals and pesticides in daily life are damaging our fertility. The new research followed more than 40,000 men and concluded that the sperm count in western countries had dropped 59 percent since 1973, with a 52 percent drop in sperm concentration.
What is male infertility?
Up to 15 percent of couples are infertile. They aren’t able to conceive a child, even though they’ve had frequent, unprotected sexual intercourse for a year or longer. In over a third of these couples, male infertility plays a role. Male infertility is due to low sperm production, abnormal sperm function, or blockages that prevent the delivery of sperm. Illnesses, injuries, chronic health problems, lifestyle choices, and other factors can cause male infertility.
Fertility refers to people’s ability to reproduce without medical assistance. Male infertility is when a man has a reduced chance of making his female partner pregnant. It usually depends on the quality of his sperm cells. Sometimes infertility is linked to sexual function, and other times it could be related to semen quality. Here are some examples of each:
- Libido. Otherwise known as sex drive, libido describes a person’s desire to have sex. Foods or supplements that claim to increase libido are called aphrodisiacs.
- Erectile dysfunction. Also known as impotence, erectile dysfunction is when a man is unable to develop or maintain an erection.
- Sperm count. An important aspect of semen quality is the number or concentration of sperm cells in a given amount of semen.
- Sperm motility. An essential function of healthy sperm cells is their ability to swim. Sperm motility is measured as the percentage of moving sperm cells in a sample of semen.
- Testosterone levels. Low levels of testosterone, the male sex hormone, may be responsible for infertility in some men.
Infertility can have multiple causes and may depend on genetics, general health, fitness, diseases, and dietary contaminants. Additionally, a healthy lifestyle and diet are essential. Some foods and nutrients are associated with more significant fertility benefits than others.
Symptoms of male infertility
There may be no other visible signs or symptoms. In some cases, however, an underlying problem such as an inherited disorder, a hormonal imbalance, dilated veins around the testicle, or a condition that blocks the passage of sperm causes signs and symptoms.
Although most men with male infertility do not notice symptoms other than the inability to conceive a child, signs, and symptoms associated with male infertility include:
- Problems with sexual function — for example, difficulty with ejaculation or small volumes of fluid ejaculated, reduced sexual desire, or trouble maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area
- Recurrent respiratory infections
- Inability to smell
- Abnormal breast growth (gynecomastia)
- Decreased facial or body hair or other signs of a chromosomal or hormonal abnormality
- A lower than normal sperm count (fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen or a total sperm count of less than 39 million per ejaculate)
Making mature, healthy sperm that can travel depends on many things. Problems can stop cells from growing into sperm. Problems can keep the sperm from reaching the egg. Even the temperature of the scrotum may affect fertility.
Oligospermia is the medical term that indicates the presence of less than average sperm in the semen ejaculated during orgasm; the quantity of spermatozoa is considered lower than average if the concentration per milliliter of sperm is less than 15 million:
- average oligospermia, when the level is between 10 and 15 million / mL,
- or. Moderate, when the concentration is between 5 and 10 million / mL,
- or. Severe, when the concentration is less than 5 million / mL.
If there are fewer sperm in the ejaculate, it becomes less likely that one will be able to fertilize the partner’s egg to start pregnancy; however, we stress that many men who suffer from oligospermia are still able to become fathers.
Unfortunately, this is an increasingly widespread disorder, which accounts for the difficulties of about one in three couples among those in which research problems arise.
There are several risk factors related to oligospermia and the problems that can cause it, including:
- over 35 years old,
- tobacco smoke,
- alcohol abuse,
- drug use,
- infections (ongoing or already cured),
- exposure to toxins,
- overheating of the testicles,
- vasectomy or reverse operation,
- congenital fertility problems, or close relatives suffering from fertility problems,
- current pathologies, for example, tumors or chronic pathologies,
- ongoing therapies, such as surgery or radiation therapy,
- use of certain medications,
- competitive cycling or prolonged use of the bicycle, especially if the seat is uncomfortable or not ergonomic.
Oligospermia can heal if you can identify and cure the underlying cause, which may differ from one patient to another: both you and your partner may need to resort to therapy to increase fertility, while for some couples, conception will be possible only by resorting to IVF, In Vitro Fertilization
Semenax™ makes larger volumes of fluid and sperm available for each orgasm, which means more contractions to release it all — with more potent, more pleasurable orgasms. And increased sperm production naturally results in increased fertility! But that’s not all. Semenax™ customers also report overall increased libido and even increased erectile hardness. This daily supplement is a 100% safe, propriety combination of amino acids plus potent herbal concentrates, all proven over decades to stimulate sexual activity and increase semen and sperm production in the testes. –> See more information
How to boost sperm count
It is possible to intervene naturally to increase sperm. First, a necessary choice is to act on your daily diet, introducing fresh fruit and vegetables in all meals of the day. Secondly, we will have to give up on those behaviors that are harmful to our health, such as smoking and alcohol.
Best food to increase sperm count
Another essential indication to improve sperm quality is modifying one’s diet in favor of a balanced diet. The causes of poor seed quality can include a lack of minerals and vitamins. In particular: vitamin E, zinc, selenium, vitamin B12, and vitamin C. can lead to an essential improvement in the sperm. According to a recent study, the Mediterranean diet can increase between 72% and 95% of the share of healthy and high-quality sperm. Furthermore, in the diet, it is also necessary to encourage the intake of foods rich in antioxidants that counteract the free radicals responsible for damage to the DNA of spermatozoa. Greenlight, therefore, for citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables, turkey and salmon, and tomatoes, carrots, cashews, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin.
- Dark chocolate is an aphrodisiac, which contains L-Arginine. This amino acid is known for its ability to increase sperm volume and increase orgasm intensity. It is essential, however, not to overdo it: chocolate can make you gain weight, with the risk of obtaining the opposite effect: lower testosterone levels and a reduced sperm count.
- Spinach, Green leafy vegetables are a rich source of folic acid. Low levels of folate can be responsible for deformed sperm production, for example, with two heads and two tails, as well as spermatozoa with chromosomal abnormalities. Firstly, that the spermatozoon probably will not reach the egg and, secondly, that even if it reaches it, it will have difficulty fertilizing it. Furthermore, although capable of fertilization, the risk of congenital disabilities would be high.
- Asparagus, A herb rich in vitamin C, asparagus is also excellent for increasing sperm volume. Vitamin C protects sperm from damage caused by free radicals, and this causes the amount of stored sperm cells is not lost.
- Garlic is a beneficial food, used for centuries in treating numerous ailments, from heart problems to respiratory infections. Many don’t know that it is an excellent aphrodisiac, which is also useful for increasing the volume of sperm. Garlic contains a compound called allicin, which helps the blood flow to the reproductive organs and increases sperm production and semen volume.
- Carrots, vitamin A, is an essential nutrient to increase sperm production and motility of sperm and carrots are very rich. In addition to these, you can also consume oatmeal, red peppers, and dried apricots.
- Walnuts, Another essential element in the production of sperm, are omega-3 fats, which are rich in nuts. These are believed to help increase sperm count and improve blood circulation.
- Pumpkin seeds contain phytosterols, known to increase testosterone and fatty acids that improve blood flow to the male genitals. The properties of these seeds thus favor both the sperm count and the sperm volume.
- Oysters, many people have heard that oysters are aphrodisiac. They are very rich in zinc. Several studies have shown that men with zinc deficiency can experience impotence. Since oysters are rich in zinc, the correlation is that they are the perfect food for increasing libido. In any case, adding oysters to diets can certainly not hurt. If you don’t like oysters, you can find other sources of zinc in sesame seeds.
- Ginseng is a powerful herb known for its ability to increase potency in men. This increases the sexual charge and improves sexual performance. Ginseng has been effective in the treatment of erectile deficit and the increase in the number of sperm.
- The Peruvian Maca is another potent herb action to increase the volume of semen. In men who use it as a supplement, there was a greater sperm count per millimeter of semen, a higher amount of ejaculation, and greater mobility of the spermatozoa. Maca is also known to give higher sexual charge and excitement, both in men and in women, and is often used precisely to promote abundant ejaculation. These are not the only foods that can help improve sperm production. Still, the advice is always to choose a well-balanced diet, rich in minerals, such as zinc, vitamins, such as A, C, and those of group B, and of folic acid, substances that ensure higher sperm production and better quality of the same.
Fruits to increase sperm count
- The Goji berries are known for their ability to increase their strength and mood. However, they also help keep the temperature inside the scrotum at the optimal level. The scrotum contains the testes, involved in the production of sperm. An unsuitable and too high temperature risks compromising this function, hindering the formation of sperm and reducing the volume of the ejaculate. Goji berries also help in the production of sperm because they improve circulation and protect against free radical damage.
- The Bananas contain an enzyme called bromelain, which is thought to increase libido in males. They are also rich in B vitamins, which increase resistance, thus giving more energy even for spicy encounters.
- Fruits such as strawberries, oranges, cherries, and other antioxidant-rich fruits are very effective in increasing sperm count and preventing sperm damage. Eating a fruit salad helps you absorb all the nutrients and folic acid from the fruit at once. By getting into the habit of eating fruit, it helps to counteract free radical damage. The liquid of men who take up to 1000 mg of vitamin C daily has a smaller cluster than their deficient counterparts.
- Avocados are found mainly in the summer season. This fruit is good for health as it is rich in vitamin E, vitamin B6, and folic acid. Eating avocado increases sperm count, the motility of the spermatozoa, and gives power to the egg’s penetration.
The reduction of smoking
After checking for sperm problems, essential precautions can be taken to improve sperm quality. One of the most important measures, from this point of view, is to stop smoking. A recent study, conducted on 20 smokers and 20 non-smokers, showed that the seed of the former was damaged in a significant way, while that of the latter was intact. In particular, oxidative stress caused by cadmium and nicotine present in cigarettes can lead to fragmentation of the sperm DNA. In essence, smoking can lead to an impairment of the production process, concentration, viability, and morphology of the spermatozoa. Tobacco is also among the main culprits of sexual dysfunctions, especially among those under 40. Stopping smoking, from this point of view, brings short-term benefits to the quality of sperm.
Stress must undoubtedly be included among the causes that can significantly affect sperm quality. Research by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine has linked male fertility problems to stress levels subjective and objective. According to researchers, the persistence of a stressful condition can lead to the release of specific steroid hormones capable of influencing testosterone levels and the production of seminal fluid. In these cases, the spermiogram showed a reduced concentration and motility of the spermatozoa. Also, the presence of stressors and stressors can often affect the quality of sleep and the regularity of the sleep-wake cycle. These disorders increase cortisol levels, which has the function of regulating testosterone levels. Generally, in these hypotheses, overcoming the stressful condition is sufficient to allow an improvement in the quality of the sperm.
Improve sperm quality
For about 50% of couples with an unfulfilled desire to have a child, the quality of the male semen is why pregnancy does not occur naturally. This can be quickly verified through a spermiogram. Here you can find out the causes of poor sperm quality and how you can correct them yourself.
Causes of poor sperm quality (OAT)
Viral diseases, taking medications, stress, or an unhealthy lifestyle can disturb sperm maturation. By changing one’s habits, sperm quality usually regenerates automatically. Other conditions permanently affect sperm quality, for example:
- Mumps infection contracted in childhood
- Tumor diseases
- Hormonal disorders
- Genetic disorders (chromosomal abnormalities)
- Varicocele ( varicose veins in the testicles )
The second spermiogram provides certainty
The spermiogram shows a snapshot of sperm quality. To ensure an accurate result, a new spermiogram should be performed at least eight weeks apart.
The following factors are crucial when evaluating sperm quality:
- sperm density (number of sperm per milliliter)
- sperm mobility (motility)
- the appearance of spermatozoa (morphology)
Tips to improve sperm quality:
- make a lot of movement
- consume alcohol in small or moderate quantities
- take unsaturated fatty acids (omega-3 fatty acids, fish)
- eat lots of fruits and vegetables
- having sex at least twice a week
- consume coffee moderately
- take up to 1500 mg of MACA every day
- stop smoking.
- avoid wearing too tight pants
- avoid too hot baths and especially saunas
- DO NOT use the seat heater in the car
- avoid stress
- prevent contact with paints, vapors, and sprays!
Only a long-term change in lifestyle (at least for more than three months) can positively affect sperm quality. In the case of disease (flu, fever, inflammation, antibiotics, etc.), the quality of the sperm can be temporarily severely compromised. Complete regeneration of sperm production can take up to 12 weeks.
Sperm analysis in the fertility clinic – what you should know
- We recommend a three-day abstinence period (without ejaculation) before the sperm sample is delivered, to have the most accurate result possible.
- Viral disease and medication intake can affect sperm quality for up to 12 weeks after that.
- A semen sample collected at home must be delivered within 45 minutes to the laboratory.
- Sperm samples should be stored at body temperature until delivery to the laboratory.
Volume Pills is a 100% safe, propriety combination of potent herbal concentrates, all proven over decades to stimulate sexual activity and increase semen production in the testes. Volume Pills makes larger volumes of fluid and sperm available for each orgasm, which in turn means more contractions to release it all — with more potent, more pleasurable orgasms. —> Get Discount Here!!!