How to get harder erection
The ability to have sex, to give and obtain sexual pleasure, is the desire of any normal man, but active sex life is possible only if there is no erectile dysfunction. If problems with sexual arousal are manifested, one must find ways to improve an erection and ensure that it does not recur in the future. The following article is devoted to this important topic.
What is an erection?
An erection is a physiological phenomenon in which the penis becomes firm, swollen, and enlarged. Erections occur when blood flow to the penis is increased and becomes trapped in the spongy tissue, causing it to become stiff and erect. Erections are typically associated with sexual arousal, but they can also be triggered by non-sexual stimuli, such as the sight or smell of an attractive person or a sexually suggestive image. Erections can also occur involuntarily during sleep (nocturnal penile tumescence). Erections are necessary for sexual intercourse and other sexual activities, and they are a normal and healthy part of male anatomy.
Erection is the male genital organ’s ability to harden and increase in size due to sexual arousal, the signals of which go directly to the brain. A good erection is one of the most important factors, which indicates the presence of good sexual potency. Generally, young people do not complain of a poor erection, but the older a man gets, the greater the risk of erectile dysfunction. For many, the question of how to increase erections is relevant. Still, not everyone understands that this problem is not directly related to the years lived but to concomitant diseases.
The causes of erectile dysfunction
Before you can learn how to restore an erection, you must first comprehend the concept of erectile dysfunction. The causes can be divided into several groups:
- Psychosomatic: they include nervous disorders, stress, depression, anxiety, mental disorders.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system include atherosclerosis, hypertension, and others, resulting in the body’s blood circulation worsening.
- Hormonal disorders: they are characterized by low testosterone levels and malfunction of the thyroid.
- External factors: this may include injury to the pelvic or genital organs, hypothermia, or burns.
- Pharmacological treatment of various diseases not related to the sexual sphere. Taking several medications often contributes to the appearance of erectile dysfunction.
- Bad habits: smoking, alcohol, drugs, destroy the body, thus causing severe diseases.
Effective medicines to improve erection
It must be remembered that some antipsychotic drugs, antidepressants, psychotropic drugs have a strong side effect: they decrease sexual potency. While taking these medicines, you need to be prepared for the fact that you will need to look for drugs for erectile dysfunction. The most effective are:
- Sildenafil: “Viagra”;
- Tadalafil: “Cialis”;
- Vardenafil: “Levitra”;
- Udenafil: “Zydena”;
- Yohimbine: “Spiegel.”
The overwritten list shows the main active substances and their trade names, which refer to the medicines that can be purchased to increase an erection. Also, various vitamins are available in pharmacies for the complete strengthening of the body, which at the same time increases the erection. However, these medicines must be taken simultaneously with other methods for erectile dysfunction.
Medicinal product for external application
To deal with erectile dysfunction, it is worth paying attention to special gels and creams. These products must be applied directly to the penis. Often, creams for erectile dysfunction not only improve the erection but also increase the size of the genital organ. This product must be applied with gentle but safe movements. The use of creams and gels for erectile dysfunction is recommended to combine with some massage techniques.
Exercises to improve erection
If you are seriously interested in prolonging the duration of an erection, you cannot fail to understand the importance of the right quality massage. The correctly selected and applied technique improves vascular conductivity and improves blood flow, making it more constant. To improve an erection, you need to do the following exercises :
- You have to stand straight, straighten your back and put your feet shoulder-width apart.
- After that, it is necessary to sit slowly on an imaginary chair. The knees must be bent at an angle of 90 ° C, to facilitate checking the right position, look at your reflection in the mirror.
- During the exercise, you must try to lean on your heels. The arms can be stretched straight in front of you, or put on the belt.
- You need to stay in this position for 30 seconds and try not to make any other movements.
- It is recommended to perform this exercise a few times a day. After a month, the first results can be shown.
Use the vacuum pump
For maximum results, it is worth buying a special vacuum pump. This method is an exciting method, which can be extremely productive. It must be used as follows:
- Place the penis in the cylinder and slowly begin to evacuate the air with the pump’s help.
- Set the pressure at the desired level and enjoy the process.
- After a short time, decrease the pressure.
- The use of the device is recommended a few times a week.
Furthermore, The vacuum also promotes the lengthening of the penis tissues, hence the increase in size.
Despite the exercises performed and the devices used to improve the erection, it is crucial to follow a healthy diet. The foods included in the diet must be rich in vitamins, selenium, and zinc. The latter are:
- Oysters, crustaceans and generally any fish;
- Pumpkin seeds;
- Red wine (in small quantities);
- Dark chocolate;
Why is a healthy lifestyle important?
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can have a positive impact on sexual function and may help to prevent or improve erectile dysfunction (ED), which is the inability to get or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual activity. Some lifestyle factors that may contribute to ED include:
- Poor diet and lack of exercise: A diet high in processed and unhealthy foods, as well as a lack of physical activity, can contribute to ED by increasing the risk of obesity, high blood pressure, and other conditions that can affect blood flow to the penis.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption: Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption can damage blood vessels and impair blood flow, which can contribute to ED.
- Stress and anxiety: Emotional stress and anxiety can affect sexual desire and arousal and can also lead to ED.
- Sleep deprivation: Not getting enough sleep can affect overall health and well-being, including sexual function.
By maintaining a healthy diet, exercising regularly, avoiding tobacco and excessive alcohol consumption, managing stress, and getting enough sleep, you can help to improve your overall health and sexual function. If you are experiencing ED or other sexual dysfunction, it is critical that you consult with a healthcare provider for an accurate diagnosis and treatment.
It is necessary to remember that erectile dysfunction products, including exercises, medicines, creams, and gels, will give desired results only if you are in harmony with yourself and have followed a healthy lifestyle. It would help if you were less nervous, got enough sleep, didn’t worry, trained, and thought positively. Mental health is no less important than physical health, but many forget this factor and continue to seek remedies to improve erections. In order not to have intimate problems, you must first start with yourself and not with medicines. Thoughts, nerves, and the body must be put in order. Finally, massage to improve an erection must be part of a healthy lifestyle and not a panacea.